We can help you harness the power of technology to solve your most mission critical challenges.
Founded in 1982, Burke Consortium is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. For more than 30 years we have provided innovative information technology (IT) solutions to clients across the Federal government tailored to their unique missions. Although IT is our specialty, we know the product is not the answer -- it is merely a tool to leverage in response to the clients’ business needs. To be successful in today’s rapidly changing IT environment, you need more than just products; you need solutions from a partner you can trust.
Our extraordinary award-winning team of IT professionals has proven its commitment by providing cutting edge software solutions that enable our clients’ success. We specialize in business and strategic planning; software development; cybersecurity; independent verification and validation (IV&V); systems integration and design; creative design; and project management. We cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with industry and government partners, diligently integrating the efforts of subcontractors and suppliers as required to ensure your success.
At Burke Consortium, we guarantee that our performance will exceed client expectations. We won't accept work if we can't deliver results. Our business depends on the total satisfaction of our clients, and we take that responsibility very seriously. We have built a reputation of providing high quality, professional products and services, while consistently evolving to adapt to today’s dynamic IT environment. We look forward to becoming your trusted partner.
- CMMI Level 4 Dev – Reduces risk and permits certainty with regard to development, acquisition, sustainment, and quality of software.
- ISO 9001:2008 –A global quality management standard that establishes and updates an organizations quality management system.
- FedRamp Accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) – Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) wishing to provide cloud services to Federal Agencies must be assessed by a 3PAO. 3PAOs perform assessments per FedRamp requirements, provide evidence of compliance, and play an on-going role in ensuring CSPs continue to meet requirements.
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator –Primary role is to review, validate, and recommend actions for the Certifying Authority regarding the security and safety of Navy tactical and non-tactical systems. Burke Consortium is one of only 48 small business companies to have this credential.
- Women-Owned Small Business – Burke Consortium has been a women-owned small business since 1997.
- NAVSEA Media Transfer Agent – Provides authorization to conduct classified information transfers from classified systems within our areas of responsibilities.
- Microsoft Partner – Requires stringent technical competency and staff certifications.
- “Government Standard of Excellence 2013 WebAward: Department of Navy CIO” Web Marketing Association
- “Excellence Team Award, Q3/Q4 2012: SBIR Program Office” NAVSEA
- "DON eGovernment (eGov) Award to eTasker", Team Submarine’s web-based tasking and tracking system, Department of the Navy’s Chief Information Office, 2004
- "Technology Fast 500 (No. 127), North America, 2002" Deloitte & Touche
- "Technology Fast 50 (No. 5), Virginia, 2002" Deloitte & Touche
- "Greater Washington Entrepreneur of the Year 2002 Finalist" Ernst & Young
- "Best Document & Content Management Solution: NAVSEA Corporate Document Management System" Open Text Corporation LiveLinkUp 2002
- "Best Collaborative Solution: NAVSEA Corporate Document Management System" Open Text Corporation LiveLinkUp 2002
- "10 Best Intranets of 2001: U.S. Department of Transportation DOTnet" Nielsen Norman Group
- "Collaborative Partner of the Year 2001" Open Text Corporation
Deeply ingrained principles that guide our actions, serve as cultural conerstones and help us make the right choices. Our brand is built on these values.
Courage – The shield is the symbol of courage. In all situations we do the right thing.
Diligence – The bee is the symbol of diligence. We think globally and act locally.
Humility – The ram horns are the symbol of humility. We recognize that we are part of something larger.
Love – The heart is the symbol of love. We have respect, loyalty, and affection for one another, for our company, and for our clients.
Quality – The stars are the symbol for quality. We are committed to excellence.
Service – “unitas per servitiam” or “unity through service”. We are here to serve our clients and one another by delivering results.
Trustworthiness – The key is the symbol for trust. We are dependable, honest, and credible.
Innovation – The beaker is the symbol for innovation. We are not afraid to reinvent ourselves.
Burke in the Community:
Burke Consortium is committed to strengthening the communities in which we operate, preserving and protecting the environment, and enriching our workplace. We help people have a better quality of life by supporting community organizations and leading community service efforts.
Causes we have supported include: